New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Giga Shanghai remains on one closed-loop shift, ramp up delayed to next week
- Tesla is now only taking Cybertruck reservations in North America
- Tesla is rumored to be near a deal for battery venture in Indonesia after new round of talks, Musk meeting the president
- Cadillac releases new imagery, pricing and range for Lyriq electric SUV
- Following Volvo and Ford, Renault aims to spin off its EV business into a separate company
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.